Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday 6 November 10

Hi!  Welcome to another week of "Sunday 6," where I share 6 random things about my week.  Today's post is a culmination of the last few weeks, as I have been super busy and haven't had time to blog much!  Enjoy!
Mr. Wheeler and I love traveling.  During the school year, we take lots of weekend trips.  A few weeks ago, we went to Detroit (Lions fans) for three nights.  We went to a Luke Bryan and Cole Swindel concert, the Henry Ford Museum, and a Lions game.  We had some Detroit style pizza while we were there.  The Henry Ford was cool to see as an adult; we had both been in the late 80's/early 90's.  The Lions won, so that was fun!!!









I have been riding at Cyclebar for a year and a half.  I love it so much!  I recently hit my 100th ride.  They celebrated me with a message on my locker and a picture with two of the instructors!  Woo Hoo!



Recently, I created a Holidays version of my best-selling "Cut, Glue, Write" sentence-writing packs.  So far, I have the Halloween and Thanksgiving sets available for purchase in my store.  I printed out the Thanksgiving set for the upcoming week.  These are great little pages to have on hand.  They also help me assess my students phonetic spelling and writing conventions.  Click the cover below to grab the Thanksgiving set.



My November Kindergarten Crate arrived!  The them is centered around Thanksgiving.  I love the t-shirt (teacher gift) and picture book.  If you're not familiar, KC is a monthly subscription box that follows a theme, depending on time of year, and is available for pre-school, kindergarten, and first grade.  The box always includes a picture book, teacher gift, and several activities for Math and ELA that all follow the theme.  The KC would make a great holiday gift for a new teacher!  Check it out by visiting the Kindergarten Crate website HERE.


Halloween was a BEAST in Ohio this year!  Temps below freezing, snow, and freezing rain.  Mr. Wheeler and I were bundled up to say the least (we put on the ski goggles for drama, obviously!!  Hahaha!).  Usually, we have between 100-150 kids, but this year, we only had 20!  Talk about too much leftover candy in the house!  Yikes!!




Veterans Day is tomorrow, and we will be celebrating by reading a few books, making a mini-book about Veterans Day, and doing a poppy craft.  You can grab the book and craft in the pack below, or if you just want the mini-book, I've linked it separately below.






xo,
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!