Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday 6 September 29

Hi, everyone!  I'm back again for a Sunday 6.  This is a blog post containing 6 random things from my week!  Enjoy!

Monday was the first day of Fall, so we did a few things, like this mini-book, anchor chart (kids came up with the ideas for that), and coloring page.  Click the cover to grab the mini-book!  The free coloring page was found on TpT. 





Last week I discovered carrots and peanut butter!!!!!!!  It's seriously the most delicious combination ever.  How did I not know about this before??? 


I got the most recent "Kindergarten Crate" in the mail on Thursday.  KC is a monthly box subscription full of a picture book, teacher gift(s), and lots of other, thematic goodies for incorporating some FUN into your classroom!  This boxes theme was bats and reading.  So many great activities were included.  I especially love the cvc word building activity.  Perfect little center.  If you'd like to check out the KC, you can click HERE.  They have boxes for Pre-K, K, and 1st.  



 Morning Meeting has been going great!  The kids are so attentive and they love playing the games/activities at the end of the meeting.  Our favorites right now are "I Have, Who Has" and "Beanbag, Beanbag."  You can check out my MM resources by clicking the cover below.  Note: The "I Have, Who Has" games are part of a different pack, and I'll link them for you, as well. 





I treated myself to a mani on Saturday.  I get these about once a month or so.  I LOVE the hand massage part.  So good for my RA.  Well worth the money.


I've been using these cvc flash cards in class as an early finisher activity.  The kids love practicing with them!  I also use them as a quick assessment.  A friend who is also using these right now sent me this photo (hi, Amy!).  You can check them out below.  I also have them in silent e.




Have a wonderful week!!
xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!