Monday, March 18, 2019

Sunday 6 March 17, 2019

Hello and Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!  I had every intention of this post going live yesterday, but I was SICK and didn't do much of anything yesterday.  Shocker.  I've basically been sick since January.  Moving on.  Here's a peek back at my week!
 This lemon loaf tea is TO DIE FOR.  Have you tried it?  It's by Tazo and is outstanding.  It tastes like a legit piece of lemon bread.  I picked it up at Target but you can grab it on Amazon (BULK)  by clicking below.  You'll want it in bulk after you take one sip of it, trust me! 



I made a new product, an early finisher board!  I have been using this for about a week now and am in love!  I printed the board and cards and laminated them.  I attached a piece of Velcro to the board as well as the back of the cards.  I hung the board on my whiteboard with a magnet.  Each day, I select a new early finisher activity.  The kids look at see what is up there and that is what they do when they finish their work early.  No more scrambling around the room or asking, "What can I do?"  The directions are clear and the expectation is set.  I created several, basic options for early finisher activity cards.  *I also included an editable card for you to make your own.  Grab this board below! 



I got a new rug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EEK!  So exciting!  My rug was destroyed and nasty.  Details coming soon on what my new rug looks like and where you can get one!


I am heading to the beach for spring break very soon!!!  Woo Hoo!  I picked up a new perfume and hat to take with me!  The perfume is so good!  Smells amazing.  I got it at Sephora.



I discovered an amazing iced coffee combination.  It's shown below.  The only thing that's missing is 1 packed of Stevia.  Add a ton of ice, and enjoy.  This is such a delicious drink and just 60 calories.  Much better than a typical Starbucks order!  I got both items below at Target.



Mr. Wheeler moved offices over the weekend!  I helped him decorate on Saturday night and a bit on Sunday, too.  I think his new place looks great!  


Have a great week!
xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!