Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday 6 November 11, 2018

Hi and welcome to Sunday 6!  This is a post where I share 6 random things from my week.  Enjoy!



Last weekend, Mr. Wheeler and I went to see Chris Young, Dan and Shay, and Morgan Evans.  It was a good concert.  Chris Young was headlining but I will have to say that Dan and Shay stole the show!  They are so, so, good!!!!

The leaves changed quickly here in Ohio and we had a ton of rain/wind/cold temps last week.  All the leaves are down  now, but luckily I snapped a photo of them before they fell! 

I love baking.  I especially love baking in the fall and winter.  One of my favorite things to bake is this chocolate chip banana bread.  I made it last weekend and it was so yummy!  I always give a plate to our neighbor and some pieces to my first grade co-workers at school!  If you'd like the recipe, click HERE


We did quite a bit of crafting last week!  We made Pilgrim children and turkeys.  We are off the entire week of Thanksgiving, so I had to hustle to get some projects in!  The Pilgrims are from Kindergarten Smiles and the turkeys are from Crafty Bee Creations.




I wrapped up conferences last week.  We have them for 2 Thursday nights and 1 full day Friday.  I was so glad to have them over with for another year!  Again, I felt thankful to have my conference pack.  It keeps me so organized!!!  You can check it out below.  It's the #1 best-selling product in my TpT store!!


I have no idea how, but I decorated my entire house for Christmas last weekend!  It took me about 8 hours on Sunday.  The reason it takes so long is because our house is 1,100 sq. ft.  which means putting TONS of stuff away in order to put the Christmas stuff out.  It's a major process.  But I love it!  I'm still searching for some things to add to my mantle to give it more height.  I'll search for something next week when I have the ENTIRE WEEK OFF!  WOO HOO!  


Have a wonderful week!
xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!