Saturday, February 4, 2017

#teacherstyle

Good morning, friends!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start.  As you've probably gathered over the years, I LOVE shopping.  I love clothes, jewelry, shoes, scarves, you name it!  And I was recently saddened by the closing of my FAVORITE STORE OF ALL TIME: The Limited.  Not sure if you heard, but it's gone.  Like the whole company.  Devastation.  I've shopped there since I was in high school...think 1996.  20 years.  I shop other places, but The Limited was where the bulk of my money went when it came to clothes.  I shopped there because I like quality and I don't mind paying more if something is going to be good quality.

I've been on the hunt for some new places to shop and came across a wonderful little online boutique, Trendy Tags.  Sidebar: I'm a skeptic for ordering things online from boutiques because I can't actually feel the fabric to know what the quality is like.  However, I gave Trendy Tags a go and was in love! Everything that I have ordered so far {I have ordered about 5 pieces} has been great quality.  Not to mention super stylish! 

To shop Trendy Tags, just join the Facebook page HERE.  Then check in every Tuesday night at 9:00 pm EST to see what pieces they have for sale that week.  There is usually a limited amount, so you have to be quick!  Shipping is fairly quick, too, which I love!  It's also nice that Amy, the store owner, is quick to respond if you have a question about any of the pieces and the sizing.

Here I am in two of the pieces I've purchased over the past 6 months.  Isn't this dress cute?  I love the neckline and the chunky buttons.



This sweater is SO warm.  It's super chunky and perfect for winter.  Plus, that color is so in right now!


Awkward selfie photo below:


I'll be posting more photos of me in my pieces once I actually get ready for the day and am back to work!  In the meantime, be sure to check out Trendy Tags on Facebook!  See you Tuesday night at 9pm EST!

xo
Megan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!