Monday, June 27, 2016

MONDAY MADNESS 6.27.16!

Hi, friends!  I hope you're having an enjoyable summer.  I wanted to do a quick post today letting you know that each Monday from now until school begins {mid-August}, I'll be featuring one product as a "Monday Madness" special.  The product will be heavily discounted for you!  Today's product is my best-selling, 1st Grade Guided Reading Bundle!  Marked down to $51.75, this is a deal you don't want to miss!!!!  Check it out by clicking the cover photo below.  You can download the preview and read all feedback from other teachers JUST LIKE YOU!  Enjoy and be sure to stop back next Monday to see what will be on sale then!  *You can also stay up-to-date on the deals by following me on Facebook.  Just click the Facebook icon below to follow!








xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!