Thursday, February 25, 2016

Silly McGilly

March!  It's almost here!  It's almost here!  I love St. Patrick's Day!  I'm not Irish...but I love bright colors so maybe that's why I love it so much!  Hahaha!  I already have some festive decor up around the house!


And amidst the decor is a sneaky little fellow...Silly McGilly!  He's a little friend that came to visit just in time for St. Patrick's Day!  He loves to play tricks!  Speaking of tricks, I found Silly in my car yesterday.  He was all buckled up and ready to go to work with me!


Silly will be such a fun behavior management tool during the weeks leading up to St. Patrick's Day!  I can't wait to see how my students respond!  They loved the elf at Christmastime, so I know the leprechaun will be a hit, as well!

Silly McGilly comes as a set of a book and plush doll.  The book is perfect for introducing him to your students.  It has great little illustrations and text that rhymes.


I created a little Leprechaun in the Classroom pack to go along with Silly.  It's similar to my Elfie pack that you may have seen around Christmas.  Check it out below!





And, if you'd like to check out Silly McGilly and get one for your classroom or home, click HERE!

xo
Megan

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!