Friday, February 12, 2016

5 for Friday 2.12.15


Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs again for another 5 for Friday!  Enjoy!


I found these Junie B. Valentine cards on clearance after Valentines Day last year and picked up several packs.  My kids are going to FLIP when they see them!!!  I also made them treat bags with some goodies from Target's Valentine section.  On Thursday, we made our Valentine bags.  This year I went with simple-purchased bags at a craft store, had the kids make hearts, and added a glitter monogram.  The kids LOVE them!






On Tuesday, we had a snow day!  This is our third one of the year.  It was followed by a 2 hour delay on Wednesday.  I spent Tuesday working, having lunch out with my hubby {what a luxury, hahah!}, going to the gym, and shopping at Target!



I updated all of my fun Phonics Jeopardy games to include black and white versions!  Just print on colored card stock, laminate, cut, and play!  My kids play with their dry erase boards.  These Jeopardy games are so engaging!  The kids love them!!





We just wrapped up our place value unit on tens and ones.  The kids did really well!  I made a pack to go along with our unit of study.  It's great for:  whole-group lesson ideas, Math tubs, guided Math, early finishers, or RTI.  I especially love the review pack that's included..it can be done with students on their white boards as an end of unit wrap up/review.  Click the cover below to check this pack out. Over 150 pages!








President's Day is Monday and because we had a snow day, delay, and Valentine festivities this week, we'll be learning all about George, Abe, and President's Day on Tuesday.  I've marked my pack down through Tuesday for you!  I especially love the Venn Diagram we do to compare the two men as a review.  Click the cover below to check it out.


xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!