Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Take a Closer Look-January

Hi!  Today I am linking up with my friends LaToya and Jessica for a linky about my favorite January product!
     

I have several great products for January, including my latest, a Martin Luther King Jr. literacy pack, New Years Literacy Centers, January Sentence Editing, Arctic Animals Research Project, Winter Centers, and The Mitten Book Companion.  It's hard to choose just one to showcase!  I've chosen to show you my Winter Centers.  It includes 9 literacy and 7 math centers that can be completed independently.  Blends, place value, parts of speech, and addition are just some of the skills included. This pack is 20% off through Sunday!  Click below to get it!

                             









                          

You might also like:




xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!