Sunday, November 1, 2015

Veterans Day

Veterans Day is coming up soon.  I always like to incorporate a little bit about it into the day with my students.  I teach in a district very close to a military base.  My dad is an Air Force Veteran so remembering Veterans is very important to me.  I have a few books that I like to read to kids.  They are shown below.  Links included at bottom of post in case you would like to get them for your classroom, too!







We read these books the days leading up to Veterans Day.  I pair a book with an activity from my "Hooray for Veterans Day" mini-pack.  There is abc order, vocabulary, a mini-book reader, a craft and poem, coloring pages, and writing pages.  Below are a few photos from years' past.




Check out this mini-pack below!








        xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!