Sunday, November 1, 2015

Veterans Day

Veterans Day is coming up soon.  I always like to incorporate a little bit about it into the day with my students.  I teach in a district very close to a military base.  My dad is an Air Force Veteran so remembering Veterans is very important to me.  I have a few books that I like to read to kids.  They are shown/linked atthe bottom of this post in case you would like to get them for your classroom, too!  We read these books the days leading up to Veterans Day.  I pair a book with an activity from my "Hooray for Veterans Day" mini-pack.  There is abc order, vocabulary, a mini-book reader, a craft and poem, coloring pages, and writing pages.  Below are a few photos from years' past.




Check out this mini-pack below!








       
       

xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!