Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Years Goals


Hi, everyone!  I am linking up with Erica today for some New Years Goals!  I don't typically make resolutions or goals, but I always try to improve and be the best I can be.   This year I am making resolutions!  I need to.  Here we go!


My husband is a financial advisor and credit cards are a no-no in this household, esp. when used the wrong way!  We've been working hard on becoming financially free and are sooooooooo close.  By summer, we will be!  My goal is to continue on this path.  I shared this photo on my Instagram during break:



I love teaching 1st grade and plan to continue.  As far as professional goals, I already strive to get better at my job each year.  I read a lot of books and attend workshops to better myself as a teacher and I will continue to do so in the new year.  I'll also continue to blog and share tips and ideas with all of YOU!  I love being able to share with you!  Creating on Teachers pay Teachers is also something I truly love.  I will continue to plug along with my store!




I love to workout!  I especially love Turbo Kick.  I did it 2x a week for about 4 years and then I got plantar fasciatis, lower back problems, AND a hip injury.  I was devastated but had to quit Turbo last year around Thanksgiving.  I've continued to workout but it's just not as fun.  I didn't watch what I was eating as much as I should have...when I did Turbo, I could eat practically anything because I would burn 1,000+ calories per hour.  My health goal for this year is to cut out the constant treats.  I do eat well but I also indulge in desserts quite often!  I also plan on sticking with my workouts 5-6x a week.




I want to work on managing my time better.  I get obsessed with the computer and will sit for hours and hours.  I really want to have better time management and have balance in my life.  I would like to spend more time with my IRL friends.



Well that is all!  Don't forget to link up with Erica if you have time!!

xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!