Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SURPRISE!

O.M.G  TpT is having ANOTHER sale for back to school TODAY!!!!!  Eeekk!!  I felt like I shopped a lot at the last sale, but now that we are starting school, there are more things I need/want!  I am super-excited about this sale!  It's a one day sale, so you have to hustle to get your goods!  Here are a few things that I have to offer for back to school time!

I love my Back to School BBQ Centers!  These simple centers are perfect as an introduction to centers in your classroom.  They are available individually as a pack or in my First Grade Center Bundle {shown next}.


My First Grade Center Bundle is a bundle of 13 centers for the year!  Holidays, themes, and non-holiday specific center packs are included.


I'm excited about this Back to School Printables pack that I created this past summer!  I'll be using most activities from it this week, for my first week of school!  There are literature connections, writing, craft, and mini-books included! 


You guys know that I love to teach Writing Workshop!  If you are new to teaching or a veteran wanting to switch up your writing instruction, I recommend my Writing Workshop Resources Kit.  It has everything you need to start up your Writing Workshop.  If you are interested in detailed lesson plans, you can check out my Writing Workshop Bundle {shown next}.  The Writing Resource Pack is included in the bundle!


This is the mother-load!  9 writing units {all of my writing products} bundled for a discount.  This pack will get you through a year's worth of writing instruction!  Lesson plans, printables, paper templates, and more are included.  I love this pack!!!



These things and everything else in my store will be 20% off on Wednesday, August 20th!  If you use code ______________, TpT will also give you an extra 10% off!  Woo Hoo! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!