Monday, August 4, 2014

Seasonal Vocab Posters

So I had to have toe surgery on Friday and I wasn't planning on it!  I've been laid up since.  What better to do than finish half-started projects for school/the blog?!  I began this project so long ago, but it seemed overwhelming so I never completed it.  Now, I am happy to say that it's finished!  I am excited about sharing it with you all today!  I created seasonal/thematic vocabulary posters that can be incorporated into your classrooms in a number of ways.  Just print them off and place in clear sheet protectors!  No laminating necessary!  Woo hoo!  Here are some ways that I think it would be great for use:

Center-place the posters of your choice in your writing/literacy center with copies of the mini-book. Students will select words to read, write, and use in a sentence.

Wall Reference-hang the posters of your choice somewhere in your classroom as reference for students to use during writing time.

Writing Folders-place the posters of your choice inside your students' writing folders.  I recommend having one extra plastic sleeve in the folders if you plan to do this, so you or your kids can easily change them out each month/season.





I love the simplicity of these!  What would you use them for?

xo
Megan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!