Thursday, July 31, 2014

Back to School Pack!

Ahh!!  Are you guys freaking out, too?  School starts back for me in "a few" {I'm in denial so I refuse to count the days} weeks.  I've been working like a crazy person at home, getting things prepared!  I have also been diligently working on this back to school pack for first grade!  It's loaded with activities, printables, book suggestions, mini-books, and crafts that will make your first few weeks of school much easier!  I know that I like to spend those crucial first few weeks establishing routines, without a lot of "meat and potatoes" academics.  I still like to incorporate some fun activities to get kids back into the school routine...nothing too difficult for them, though!  I love incorporating children's literature at the beginning of the year--so many great titles to help teach those routines we are working on!  Take a peek!  It's on sale through today! I am super pumped to use this with my new firsties!








xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!