Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday June 27



Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for Five for Friday!  Here we go! 


Hubby and I celebrated 8 years of marriage!  We went out to a nice dinner, watched a movie, and got dessert from our favorite local bakery.   I also gave the Mr. a new golf outfit!  He gave me a spa package to use while in Vegas!  Score! 




It's been RAIN, RAIN, RAIN here in Ohio.  Esp this past week.  What the heck, Mother Nature!?  Don't you know that summer is our only time to go to the pool!?  I spent a lot of my week organizing, cleaning, and ironing....................very fun..............I did enjoy the finished products, however!  





In the midst of the rain, I did find one day to go to the pool and cookout with some friends!




I may have found these cooked and dried out sausage links in my microwave two days after I "cooked" them.  Whoops.  Second time this summer I've left cooked food in my microwave.  Can we say one-track mind?!


I did some shopping for our trip to Vegas!  As if I needed more makeup.....but the GWP was too cute to pass up!  I love Lilly!  I also couldn't resist the cute slip-ons!  Perfect for summer.




Hope you had a fantastic week!
xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Stacey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where did you get the slip ons? I need them! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!