Friday, April 11, 2014

Unplugged

This past week was my first week back after spring break and I felt EXHAUSTED every single night! I could barely do anything for school!  I was lucky to even eat!  I think it may have been because I did some serious relaxation for spring break.  My hubby and I traveled to Florida for the week and hung out in the sun!  It was so nice!  I unplugged for the week; I spent minimal time on my phone, zero time on Facebook/Blog/Pinterest, and just enjoyed myself and my family.  We went to the pool and beach, had lots of yummy food and drinks, played with my parents' new pup, Daisy {so cute and fun!!!}, visited an orange grove/factory, AND..............got a severe sunburn on the back of my legs.  Fell asleep at the pool.  With no sunscreen on my legs.  For 2 hours.  Ouch!!










It was so great to take a break from all of life's demands.  As teachers, we work so incredibly hard.  We must remember to reward ourselves with the gift of relaxation every now and then.  Have a great weekend!

xo
Megan 


  

1 comments:

Michele said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you had a chance to unplug! My break is coming up next week and I'm hoping to do a little of the same. Have a great week!
Michele

Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!