Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekly Lit & Math Centers

Hi, friends!  Popping in real quick to share this week's centers with you!  I got away from doing this but am getting back into it!  All products will include hyper-links so you can check them out for yourself!  Here we go!

So we are playing a little game of "carry-over" with our Valentine's Day activities because of all the snow days!  I had everything prepped and copied and wasn't about to shove a million recording sheets into my file for next year {can we say space-hoggers?!}.  Plus, all the time that was spent prepping...We'll also be doing some center activities for President's Day.

Listening Center-Will You Be My Valenswine?  {I have quite the extensive listening center collection that I have spent the last 11 years building up.  Each time I do a book order, I order a set of books on tape/cd. You can read more about my listening center and grab the free recording/response sheets here}.


We'll be using this sentence types sort from my "Hooray for President's Day" pack.


This freebie is a magic e sort using the little mailboxes from Target.


 An ABC order practice from my "Now Presenting...Magic e" pack.


Sight word game from my "Be Mine, Valentine" pack.


Now onto Math...this is a number pattern puzzle activity using Magic 10 hops from my "Hooray for President's Day" pack.


This number comparisons activity is from my "Hooray for Groundhog Day" pack {shh!  It doesn't matter that it was several weeks ago!}.


Here's another Magic 10 activity; it's a fact sort to help students practice their magic 10 hops.  This comes from my "Hooray for President's Day" pack.


You can get all of my centers bundled and at a discounted rate below.


Have a great day!
xo
Megan

1 comments:

Cindy Calenti said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Megan- Thanks so much for the listening center recording sheets. They really help keep the little ones on task.

I used you Magic E mailbox sorting activity last week and the kids LOVED it... did I say LOVED it - that would be an understatement. I went to target and was able to find the mailboxes. You made the prep so easy and the activity so much fun.

A million thanks!
Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!