Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Freebie Round Up!

Happy Holidays!  Hooray!  I can finally say it without people telling me that "It's too soon."  Hahahaha! There is a reason my nickname is Mrs. Claus!  Tonight I wanted to share my Christmas freebies with you. There are several, so I thought it would be nice to put them all in one spot!

1.  "Goody, Goody, Gumdrop"-This is a common and proper noun sort.  It has a recording sheet and sentence page to go with the cards.  There is also a game board included so you can use the cards as a board game.  Finally, there's a common/proper noun coloring page for reinforcement.  Great little freebie!


2.  "Grinch Literacy & Activities"-This is a great little pack that includes sight word and word family skills.  It also has some written responses to go with The Grinch.

3.  "Trim the Trees"-This is a silent e read/write the room.  Students need to m-o-v-e this time of year!


4.  "Christmas Singular or Plural Noun Sort"-This is just what it says it is!  It comes with a recording sheet  and a sentence page.


4.  "Poinsettia 3-Addend Addition"-This is a Math/write the room activity where students solve the facts on the cards and write them on their recording sheets.  My kids love doing this!


These freebies show the quality of my work.  I hope you love all of them!  I appreciate you leaving feedback at TpT after you download them.  See you tomorrow for the BIG SALE!  In case you missed my post about it, click here to check it out!  *Don't forget to use code "CYBER" at checkout for an additional 10% off from TpT!

xo
Megan

3 comments:

ronnie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you. vhair61215@gmail.com

Jane said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank-you for these freebies. I love your math tubs blog and find that it is so helpful for my class. I hope you will continue to share your great ideas!!!
~Jane
rsmiramo@smsd.org

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for the freebies! My first graders will really be engaged & motivated by these centers. Thanks again, Jackie

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!