Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Earth Day

Earth Day will be here before we know it {April 22}! I have a little pack available in my store if you want to take a peek! It includes vocab, writing prompts, abc order, coloring sheets, written responses, sentence sorts, and a mini-book/emergent reader.  I would also like to highlight a few products that I have seen my blogging friends create!  If you don't need anything for Earth Day, maybe you will just learn about a few blogs that you didn't know about before!?



Next up is an adorable Earth Day craft from my wonderful friend, Hadar aka Miss Kindergarten!  She is seriously so talented and crafty! What a clever idea for a craft!!!!!!


This great pack from Lyndsey at A Year of Many Firsts is sure to keep your little ones busy during Earth Day.  I especially love the vocabulary posters that she's included.

Check out these cute free bookmarks from Tanja aka Journey of a Substitute Teacher!  I always love giving my kids bookmarks!  Click the pic below to snag a free one!


Perfect for 2nd grade is this sentence shuffle, by Michelle from Teach123!  Pop it in a center for fluency practice!


Who doesn't love a good craft from Mrs. Cupcake at A Cupcake for the Teacher?!  This adorable I heart the Earth craft is perfect! I like the little extra writing she includes with this!


Check out this great pack from Lori from Teaching with Love and Laughter!  It's full of goodies to keep your little ones learning in April!  I especially love the little trivia game! So cute!


Next up is a pack from Arlene at LMN Tree!  It's loaded with goodies and is all CC aligned!


Yvonne from Mixminder has a fun pack for 2nd grade.  This set includes both Literacy and Math activities for Earth Day.  Yvonne is always sure to make sure her activities match the Common Core Standards!


Last up is Kristen's {A Day in First Grade} April Writing Pack.  If your little ones need extra practice with their handwriting, her monthly sets are just the thing you need.  The April set has some Earth Day handwriting practice pages in it.

So, what did you like?

xo
Megan 

4 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wowzers! What a ton of Earth Day fun!
ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Jen R said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

woa! Lots of goodies!!

Jenna Frederick said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for all the great ideas for Earth Day! So many great choices!

Jenna
I've Got It Made in Second Grade

Yvonne Crawford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great Post! Thanks so much for mentioning my product! I can't wait to use some of the other products as well!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!