Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nonfiction Notebooks

Happy Sunday!  I am bracing for the winter storm that's hitting today.  I am also hoping we have school secretly hoping for a snow day Monday...

I promised a new product this weekend and I am fulfilling the promise today!  I am happy to announce my "Nonfiction Text Features" pack!  Meet the Common Core requirements with this 30 page set.  It teaches young children the components of non-fiction.  This set includes colorful definition posters and printables so students can create their own nonfiction notebooks.  Click the pic below to take a peek!

This set goes nicely with Gail Gibbons' books, as she always includes tons of nonfiction text features!


I also recommend my nonfiction writing pack to coincide with the nonfiction notebook, as it includes several text features!  This is my best seller in my TpT store.  Incorporate writing into reading!


xo
Megan 

4 comments:

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this! This is something that I know we could use right now! I just pinned in!

Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This looks great! I have been using a lot of Gail Gibbon books this year for Common Core too. Great minds think alike and use awesome materials!

Rambling About Reading

Janine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is just what we needed, thank you so much! The 50/50 rule is hard to cover, especially in first grade, so this will help my firsties talk about the "real" stuff they read.

faithfulinifirst.blogspot.com

The Brown-Bag Teacher said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This looks absolutely fantastic. The anchor charts are just adorable! Great job, Megan! :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!