Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

Ok, so I know it's early! But....I am going to be gone in sunny Florida during Easter!  I had a snow day today {first one in 2 years........} so I took full advantage and put the finishing touches on my "Bunny Bash: Easter Math and Literacy Centers" pack!  It's on sale 20% off through the weekend! I am printing mine now and will be laminating tomorrow!  Also, my St. Patty's Day products are available in my store if Easter is just toooo far off for 'ya!

Take a peek!  Did you have a snow day today? What did you do on your day off if so??!?!!!







xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Amy B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I live in Pickerington and we also had a snow day! I did NOTHING!!! Felt great!
Amy Burton

Miss Squirrels said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Snow day!!?!? Lucky dog....get it? "Lucky Dog"-
nevermind...
Squirrels
Going Nutty!
misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!