1. I got to go back to my favorite activity on Monday! Turbo Kick! I had to take a week off b/c I had the flu. And I had a surprise when I got there: my bestie, Amy (on the right), came back. She had taken a long time off b/c she had a baby. For those of you that aren't aware, Turbo is pretty much the shizzle! I have been taking it for 2 years and love every second! I am also an instructor!
|This is my pal and I when we were many years younger!|
2. It's straight-up winter in Ohio. On Tuesday we had a 2 hour delay b/c it was -20 with the wind chill or something crazy like that.
3. Because of the cold, I decided to make chilli this week! And what's chilli without it's partner, cornbread?
4. I still haven't celebrated my birthday (even though it's been over for a month) so I was surprised to receive this box from my brother and sis-in-law on Thursday! We are going to try to get together next week to celebrate with my family but everyone's schedules has made it hard (and I was sick!). Anyone that knows me knows I heart nail polish! I can't wait to try out those smelly pens and use my chunky note pad!
5. My kids were engulfed in my Valentine's Day centers this week! It seems that every month, I don't plan ahead enough for the holiday that's in it, and it creeps up and at the last minute, leaving me with 900 activities to "file for next year." I am trying to be better and am on the ball with putting out Valentine's Day activities already!
|This is my free sentence scramble. Click the picture to snag your copy!|
|This is an activity in my Valentine's Day pack. Click the picture below to view it.|