Monday, June 11, 2012

It's a Jungle Out There

Well, sort of.  It is raining.  And I could care less.  Which means something is seriously wrong with me.  I am a pool and sun fanatic! But not today.  I just uploaded my "Jungle Theme" classroom labels set to my TpT store. Over 100 pages of fantastic jungle/safari-themed goodies! Grab a set today and get to printing and laminating! It's never too early to prepare for fall! Jungle them not your cup o' tea? Check out my polka dot classroom label set here.  



3 comments:

Lisa R. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those labels are sooo cute!!! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Janice said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi there, I just thought I would tell you that I used your geometry idea with the straws and twist ties. My kids loved it and were totally engaged for an hour. One boy said, "This is the best math ever!" Thanks so much for sharing your great idea.

Janice
jskimom1@shaw.ca

Jessica Ann Stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your jungle set is so cute!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!