Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time Chips

Happy Hump Day! I thought I would share a fun find with you tonight, instead of eating dinner, of course.  I only burnt over 1,000 calories at the gym and am famished...but you know how blogger goes! It's addicting!

Anyhoot, I found these time chips a few weeks ago and LOVE them!  I used them in a Math tub this week (the tub that is with the teacher) and was able to quickly assess who has mastered time to the hour and half hour and who is still struggling.  Below are some pictures about how I use them.  *We also did some slate work (writing digital time to match an analog chip).  You must get these for next year!

Reading time on chip & making the time on a Judy clock...no cheating! Everyone has a different chip! 

Matching time text to digital chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!