Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Seuss Freebies!





We are doing a "Seuss Day" next Friday.  All subject areas will be centered around Dr. Seuss.  I made this number story paper for students to use.  They will be using their favorite Dr. Seuss characters to create an addition and subtraction number story.  They must write the number story, number model, and picture.

Tim Tebow reads Green Eggs and Ham.  

Bieber reads Cat in the Hat. We'll be viewing both!

And....anyone seen these cuties on Pinterest? I will for sure be making them Thursday evening!

What are you doing that's fun? Do you have freebies to share on your blog? Share you link!

1 comments:

Lori Faas said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Justin Beiber reading Cat in the Hat??? I will be the COOLEST teacher in the universe! Thanks for sharing. I am shocked by how many of my firsties LOVE JB...kinds funny.

Lori@
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!