Thursday, December 15, 2011

Brownie Points Freebie

My class uses a "Brownie Points" system, which is much like "Warm Fuzzies," or marbles.  If they are good in specials each day, they automatically earn a brownie point.  If they are working nicely in class, or if the whole group has a good day, they can also earn a brownie point.  I write the goal on a laminated piece of paper, with a Vis-a-Vis marker, as it changes each time.  It typically takes them about 2 weeks to earn their goal.  Once they do, they choose from 2-3 activities that I have pre-selected:

-art project
-movie
-popcorn party
-game day
-etc....



I put magnet tape on the back of my brownies and put them on a cookie sheet!  The cookie sheet also has magnet tape on the back.  Click HERE for the freebie!!

Enjoy! And..........do not forget to go to TPT and check out my New Year's Literacy Pack! IT'S ONLY $4!!!!! Just in time for 2012!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like it! Very fun and attainable for them too :)

Mrs. Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this! I am going to try this when we get back from Christmas break. TFS

Mrs. Bailey’s Kindergarten

Kinderglynn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I use Brownie points too. The kids love it.
Donna

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!