Sunday, February 14, 2021

Word Building Cards

Hi and Happy Valentine's Day!  Today's post is a quick one about a few new (and one old) products.  I've had my CVC Word Building Cards in my shop for a while, and I recently added more Phonics concepts.  These mats are amazing for a no-prep center when you're in a pinch!  They are also great to send home for kids to work on with their families.

To use these mats, place them into sheet protectors.  Add a dry erase marker and you have instant and reusable centers for your students.  Another option for us is to laminate and cut the cards apart.  Add letter tiles and have students build the words.  




I added a few new sets of Word Building Cards to my TPT shop.  I added a word family set that dedicates each page of mats to one or two word families.  The mats are labeled at the top so you can quickly identify which ones you'd like to use.  In addition, I added Silent e and Digraph mats.  







Each set is available for individual purchase, however, I've bundled these 4 sets to save you some money AND give you the opportunity to get all future sets added to the bundle absolutely FREE!  I'll be working on a new set this week, so snag the bundle quickly, before the price increases!





xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!