Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday 6

Hi and welcome to another week of "Sunday 6!"  This is a blog post where I share 6 random happenings from my week. Check out what I was up to last week below!

As many of you know, I love cycling, both indoor and outdoor.  When Rona hit last spring, I stopped going to Cyclebar and began renting a bike from them.  Cyclebar celebrates milestones and I recently hit 250 rides!  I've been on my Cyclebar bike at home 103 times since I stopped going to the studio.  I'm looking forward to going back to the studio soon!!


My kids have been having centers each time they are at school.  They visit centers independently, to allow for social distancing.  This is one of the centers I had last week.  These are my "Winter Parts of Speech" matching cards.




My best friend Alicia and I went to the spa together to celebrate my 40th birthday.  We each got facials and massages.  We had a relaxing day.  It was great to catch up!

 
We have been zooming through Math, in order to get all of the content covered because we are hybrid.  Last week, we focused heavily on related facts.  This organizer was one I found on TPT and it's really helpful for my kids.


One of my favorite art projects of the year is this winter bird project.  I read the book "Snowballs" by Lois Ehlert and then my kids do their project.  I love keeping these projects up all winter!  So sweet.



xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!