Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Back to School Procedures

 It's that time of year again...back to school season.  You're busy setting up your Pinterest-worthy classroom, focusing on every detail.  You're sitting through PD that could have been communicated via email.  You are on auto-pilot!  Setting up the room is exciting and fun.  However, let's not forget about THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to do during back to school time: planning out and executing  procedures for your students.  You're probably saying "I know, I know.  Procedures are important."  They aren't just important, folks, they are the oil to your classroom machine running smoothly.  

I've rounded up a few of my best tips for teaching procedures during those first few months (yes, I said MONTHS)...a smoothly-run classroom doesn't just happen; it takes a lot of time and a lot of patience.  So grab your notebook and jot down the tips.




To help guide you on your classroom procedures journey, I've created an editable procedures list that you can snag by clicking HERE.  Print one off now and stick it in your back to school file!  Enjoy!




xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!