Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Chicken Who Interrupts

Kids have a lot to say and have a hard time demonstrating control of their voice.  It has to be explicitly taught and practiced repeatedly.  Many years ago, I discovered the book "Interrupting Chicken."  I started using the book each back-to-school season (and whenever my class needed a little refresher) to teach hand-raising and patience.  Shortly after discovering this book, I created a pack to coincide with it.  The pack has been instrumental in my classroom management system.  It includes a sort, writing prompts, a class poster to track interruptions, and individualized desk trackers to track interruptions.  When reading the book and doing the activities in my best-selling pack, I also love incorporating Crafty Bee Creations matching chicken craft!  Grab the book, extension pack, and craft by clicking below!

 







xo

Megan 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!