Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year Ring Pop Tags

Happy New Year!  I hope you've had a restful and much deserved winter break.  We had back on Monday to kick off the second half of the school year.  Last year, I made these adorable ring pop tags and gave them to my students with a Ring Pop the week we returned from winter break.  They were a huge hit, so I added them to my TPT shop and am prepping them again for this year's group of students.  


Click the cover below to snag the tags.  **The year on the tags will be updated each December.**


Here's a link to the Ring Pops (affiliate).  If you aren't allowed (or don't want to) to give out candy/treats, here's an alternative Light Up Ring option for the tags.  I'm actually doing the light up rings this year because the pricing was the same.  



Click the image below to check out all of my New Years resources...several of these are FREEBIES!

Enjoy!
xo

Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!