Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fry's First 100 Read, Write, Build


I have 5 new literacy centers each week.  One of those 5 is always a sight word center.  I'm always looking for fun new center ideas for sight words.  I have a ton of those little yellow abc tiles, and my kids always enjoy using them so I decided to create this Read, Write, Build pack to go with the tiles. *If you don't have tiles, bottle caps with stickers or even cut out letter cards will do the trick!  I love this center idea b/c it's SUPER EASY!  Just print the mats and cards, add the tiles and you're good to go!  This set includes the Fry's First 100 sight word cards.  They are labeled by 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d for you to either differentiate among students or simply differentiate based on where you are at with the lists in class.  To check it out, click the cover below!   
  






xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!