Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Happenings

Happy Halloween! I am sharing a few things that my kids have been up to this month...it's been crazy busy and I haven't had much time to blog! I will share the month through pictures, as conferences are tomorrow and I am tired!

Conference gifts from my "Parent Teacher Conference Pack." Check it out! Click the link to grab a set!! 
Fire Safety Number Comparisons that can be found here
Roll and cover that can be found here
Color word practice, which is part of my fall centers pack!
Halloween number order which can be found here


A little sight word BINGO never hurt anyone, esp when candy corn is involved!

Playing "EYE SPY," which is a freebie from my TpT store! Grab a set! 
Using our strategies to solve the facts!! Hooray! 
Halloween mummies, ghosts, and witch hats.  Thanks to one of my great parents!!! 

Happy Halloween, friends!!!


3 comments:

Cindy Calenti said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Megan-

Looks like you had a great Halloween day. I am thrilled to see your kiddos enjoyed my Roll and Cover freebie. A special thanks for the link up!

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Jo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!
My name is Joana, I am 24 years old and I am from Portugal (next to Spain).
I am a primary school teacher in a private college and this is my third year of teaching. Since last year I discovered many blogs like yours through “Pinterest”.
I implemented some of your ideas and I am fascinated by your creativity, cooperation in classroom, independence and autonomy that you give to the children.
I’d tried to do many things similar to yours but they were not always well accepted by my director and coordinator, because innovation makes a difference, and in making a difference insecurity is more than often created!
I wonder if there’s any possibility to do an internship in your school, to learn and see, in practice, what I visualize in your blogs.
I’d love to get an international experience for about one or two years in your country.
My partner, Tiago, is also a teacher. He teaches English to Kindergarten and primary school children. He wanted to go to China but for me, it’s too far, and then there is the difference in the culture and language which would cause other types of adaption, which I feel would impede my spontaneity. He would love to learn new approaches and different strategies in his field.
My e-mail is: joana_mbarbosa@hotmail.com, and I trust that you will be able to assist me in improving my educational skills. If it is necessary to give my contact to another person, please feel free to do so.
With my best regards,
Joana Fernandes

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Megan, thank you for posting your great ideas. It looks like your class has been pretty busy!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!