Friday, April 21, 2017

Five for Friday 4.21.17


TGIF!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!


Last week was SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!  I was so happy to go to Florida for 10 days after being penned up in my house for 11 weeks this winter due to my shoulder surgery.  Mr. Wheeler and I went down and had a beautiful time!  The weather was perfect...85 and sunny the whole time.  Zero rain! Below are a few photos from our trip!





Mr. Wheeler and I have a new niece!  She was born this past Monday in Orange County, California! She's perfect!  We sent her this awesome baby blanket, which was made by none other than my bestie, Missy Squirrels.




Eric Litwin, the author of the one and only Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes, has a new book out!  It's part of "The Nuts" series.  It's a great song and picture book for your children or students.  Click HERE to check out Eric's website!




I made my kids a little Easter snack since I was SICK with the FLU the entire week before spring break.  I didn't get to give them the treat until this past Monday.  I told them the Easter Bunny  must have left it for them!  I found the carrot bags at Target.




We've been working on graphing in Math and making tally charts was an area we have been focusing on.  We played a game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to review before our test.  Every year, my kids LOVE the dice!  You can get the recording sheet HERE and grab the awesome dice by clicking below!


                                                                  

Enjoy your weekend!  25 days left for us!  How many for you???

xo
Megan 

4 comments:

Susan K. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You had better weather in Florida than we had! It was pretty windy, and it rained a few day ~ although they do need the rain there. I hope your shoulder is heeling nicely, and you're feeling better, too. Congratulations on your new niece, too! Happy weekend!

Kidpeople Classroom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Florida really is a wonderful place- from a Michigan view it is heaven. We have these same dice and play this same tally game... though not with your cute sheets... See you around! Kathleen

Firstieland said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the tip about the new Nuts books! Of course, I love Pete the Cat - who doesn't??? So I'm excited to check out the new series! Looks like it might be perfect for next fall. Thanks!

The Kindergarten Explorer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those dice are too much fun! We're working on tally marks right now, and I know my kiddos would love that game!!

Andrew
The Kindergarten Explorer

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!