Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Mish-Mash

Hi everyone!  Can you believe that it's already September!?!?!  Time is flying, per usual!  I'm here with my monthly mish-mash link-up.


I always start with a few goodies of mine that you might be interested in for September!  First up is my "Daily Sentence Editing: September" pack.  It's themed around all things September: fall, Johnny Appleseed, September 11, and more.  This meets the CCSS Language standards and is perfect for beginning sentence editing in first or second grades.  My kids showed SO much growth with these last year!  I have one for just about every month.


 Next up is my "Hooray for Johnny Appleseed Day" mini-language pack.  I always like to do a little something to teach my students about John Chapman.  This pack is perfect for doing just that.  I really love the mini-book that's included!


Finally, my "Writing Workshop Bundle" is great for this time of year.  If you are new to starting the workshop or want to improve your own writing instruction, this set is for you!  It's a year's worth of writing curriculum and includes everything you will need to implement writing workshop in your classroom.  I made this for my first graders but it would be perfect for second graders, as well.


What products do you have for September?  Feel free to link up both free and paid!  There is no limit on how many items you can link up but please be considerate of others.  You do not need to link back to me. This linky closes September 15th so get to linking!

xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!