Sunday, September 22, 2013

Now Presenting.........

the magic e!  This concept can be very tricky for children.  I have created a 120 page pack with some of my favorite ways to reinforce this skill.  This was created for my first graders, but is very appropriate for second graders and third graders who may need intervention.  It would also be a good enrichment pack for advanced kinders.  Click the cover picture for a closer look.  This is on sale today {Sunday, September 22 only!}.  I know you are going to love it!

Have a great Sunday!  Off to watch the Lions!!



Cindy Calenti said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Megan- I love the focus, the theme, and the activities. Magic "E" can be very tricky for new readers. Thanks for sharing your product!

Granny Goes to School

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!