Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Mishmash

It's August.  That means back to school.  Stress.  No time for extracurricular activities outside of your 10 hour school day.  Can it be?  I don't feel very rested for it to be back to school time already!  Why not start the month out right by sharing back to school products {both free or paid} or ideas you've blogged about!? Link up as many posts as you'd like below!  If you link up, shouting out this linky on your fanpage or blog is appreciated!  I'll start!


First up is my Back to School BBQ centers pack!  It's been updated since it was originally posted last summer!  It covers lots of goodies for Literacy and Math, like number words, color words, number order, alphabet order, sight words, and more!  
Next up are my free problem-solver posters!  These are only available on my fanpage so be sure to "Like" Mrs. Wheeler so you can grab your set! 


Last but not least is magic play-doh.  It was a hit last year with my first graders during the first week back! It's also free in my TpT store.  


Your turn!  Link up below!
xo
Megan


3 comments:

Stacy Pearson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you Megan for this awesome link up! I just posted on Facebook. =) https://www.facebook.com/TeachersTakeOut

Stacy

Magnifying the Science Classroom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Megan, could you please edit the name of my product from "Sarina" to "What is a Scientist" Silly me, I put my name on it... Thanks!

Aylin Claahsen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This linky makes me happy- there are so many great ideas included here! Thanks for hosting!
Aylin :)
Learning to the Core

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!