Wednesday, August 7, 2013


That's a lot of acronyms for a title, huh!?  However,  Back to School Electronic Magazine would have been a mouthful!

I have some great news! I am teaming up with some other great bloggers and my friends April McNair aka A Modern Teacher and Melanie Ralbusky aka Schoolgirl Style to bring you a sweet back to school magazine!  You may remember this from last year.

The EMAG is a compilation of back to school "MUST-HAVES."  As I mentioned above, some other bloggers and I got together and we each thought of 3 must-haves for our classrooms.  The sweet thing about this EMAG is that all of our must-haves are hyper-linked to sites where you can find them so you can go shop directly from the magazine!

This is a great way to learn about bloggers that maybe you didn't know about before.  Our store buttons are hyper-linked in the EMAG as well!  If you find some new friends, be sure to follow their stores so you don't miss out on their freebies, sales, and new product listings!

I hope you'll take a moment to download this and peruse through it!  You can find me on page 5!  I'm off to work in my classroom!  Pictures coming soon...


Mrs. Leeby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it!!! This is great!

Learning With Mrs. Leeby

susanlulu said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw your blog post at Cornerstone. I "thought" I was OK on the computer, but I don't know how to make a folder "inside" of a folder. For example, I have a reading folder, but how do you set up a smaller folder inside of it, like "Dolch words?" If you ever have time, please write down the instructions for me. THANKS!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!