Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Wednesday, everyone!  Hope your week is going well!  I'm here with a new recipe.  This week's isn't really a "recipe," but rather a delicious meal that I make myself at least once a week...flat bread pizza! Seriously, it is so easy and yummy!  I love this pizza because it's low-cal and I can add as many veggies as I want to bulk it up.  I didn't type up a formal "recipe page" because here's all you need to do:

Ingredients: 

  • Flat-Out flat bread or the pizza flat bread {this is a newer product from them!}
  • Pizza sauce or tomato sauce {I use the tiny Hunt's tomato sauce cans}
  • Toppings of your choice
  • Pizza cheese
  • Italian spices, garlic, red pepper flakes

Directions:
Cut veggies and put in skillet to get them cooked a bit.  Broil just the flat bread 1-2 min each side.  Spread sauce and sprinkle spices.  Add toppings.  Cook at 350 for 12-15 minutes.  Let cool and enjoy!




xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Jennifer Ross said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

mmmmmm....this is yumm!

Evelyn Stevenson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay, you just made my mouth water! This looks so scrumptious! This might even be something that I could do with my first grade class! Thanks for sharing such a nifty idea!!
Sincerely,
Evelyn
evelynstevenson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!