Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tasty Tuesday!

I'm back from my travels and that means back to Tasty Tuesday!  Today's dish is a "Healthy Lasagna!"  Is that possible?  Yes.  Yes, it is.  Follow this simple recipe, add some portion control, and you have yourself a healthy lasagna!  This recipe was super-easy.  And trust me, I wouldn't be making it if it was difficult!  It called for minimal ingredients which I love!!!  Click the pic below to snag your free recipe!  Would you be so kind as to leave a comment below?  I am curious as to how many people are downloading the recipes.  Thanks!

xo
Megan 

9 comments:

FirstGrade Circus said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing!!! I'll definitely have to try it out! I love lasagna!

Suzy Q said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am giggling at the 'portion control' part...I have a lasagna recipe that said serves 4-6. We crossed it out and wrote in 2-3!

Jennifer White said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yum!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Just Wild About Teaching said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Totally doing this! Looks delish. =)

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

tjulch said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I picked up that recipe! Sounds good!

gemsinfirstgrade.blogspot.com


Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the recipes! This girl needs help!!!

dcinder said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This looks fantastica! I'm going to make it this week for the hubby.
Cindy

karenniss said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks so easy I might even ask my hubby to make this one! :D Thanks!

dkbsubbeav said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love easy recipes that I can have my 16 year old son make. I want to send him off to college (in a few years) with some simple recipes that he has made on his own and this fits the bill. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!