Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tasty Tuesday!

Hi everyone! Two posts in one day {dang!}.  I almost forgot it was TUESDAY!!!  I'm back this week, fulfilling my promise to myself!  I've been cooking like crazy this summer. Let's hope I can keep it up once school starts.  I don't know how you people cook, teach, blog, tpt, workout, have a life, and raise kids.  It's insane!  Last week I posted a recipe for corn flake chicken and crock pot mac and cheese.  In case you missed it, click here!

This week I bring you Cilantro Lime Skewers.  Let me just say that they were delicious and will definitely be made again very soon!!!  Super easy, as well! Click here to snag the recipe!




xo
Megan 

3 comments:

Mrs. Lynes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmm! These look awesome! I've been trying to post some recipes on my blog this summer! Ill be posting one for homemade meatballs soon!!

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oo, those looks super tasty! And pretty easy ;)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Amanda Pauley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks so good. Yum!

Amanda
Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!