Saturday, April 6, 2013

Linky Party & New Product at Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade!




Hi everyone! I am back from Florida!  I wanted to share my Daily Sentence Editing Bundle with you!  You have been so supportive of my monthly ones, I decided to bundle them and save you money!  If you purchase the bundle, you will save $5.25.  Click the picture above to check it out!

I'm also happy to announce that I will be hosting a new, recurring linky party each month!  The rules are pretty simple:  link up your favorite products for the month {both paid and free} as well as photographs that go along with things your students have done in the month.  Grab the button shown below and put it on your blog post.  You must link back to my post here and that's it!  This linky will give everyone a chance to show off their products and ideas for the month.  It will typically open on the first of the month.  This post is for April.  Check out my April products/ideas, and link up some of yours!

My students love these monthly daily sentence edits!  The peer checking feature gets them excited!   You can buy the bundle shown at the top or the individual months.
This Earth Day mini-language pack has a lot of  great resources inside.  My favorite is the mini-book! 
These freebies come from my Earth Day mini-unit, which is shown above!
My top-selling poetry unit is a sure hit with young writers!  April is National Poetry Month! 
                                          

Click here to see a post about how I tricked my students on April Fool's Day!




9 comments:

Bridget S said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great linky party :) Thanks for hosting this. I'm excited to get lots of ideas!

Bridget
Literacy Without Worksheets

Julia Flint said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for hosting!! love it! PS also LOVE your April Fools joke!! So cute :) Totally borrowing!

Julia
The Army Wife Teacher

Miss Squirrels said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great idea for a linky! I have to get some pictures of my Sweeties working hard with some new centers in and then I am "in there like swimwear"!
Squirrels
Going Nutty!
misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just joined in on your linky! I love your Hooray for Earth Day pack!

Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

arlene sandberg said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just linked up. I love Springtime!! Thanks.
Arlene
LMN Tree

Sally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just linked up! I'm finding great stuff on the other links!

Sally from Elementary Matters

vicky1970 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Megan,
Looks like fun, I just posted something so I will try and link up sometime this week. Good ideas! :o)
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Fluttering Through First Grade said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute April units Megan. Looks like a fun linky! :)

Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Lori said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for having the linky! Fun way to find some great new ideas!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!