Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Caroline G! LOVE!

Good evening, friends! 

I am getting a quick post in before heading down to watch RHOBH Finale {anddd Reunion!}.  I wanted to remind you all that I am able to give you a discount for shopping at Caroline G.  Have you seen her stuff?  Seriously so cute.  I love her jewelry but she also has some adorable hair accessories, too!  I have several pieces and love them!  I always get tons of compliments when I wear them.  I posted about two statement necklaces that I have here.  Check the site out, and be sure to enter discount code "meganw" at checkout to get 15% off your purchase! 

    Image of Bubble Necklace: Two-toned blues        Image of 3 Stone Bubble Necklace-10 Colors Available


xo
Megan 

3 comments:

Mrs. Leeby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Irene

Learning With Mrs. Leeby
vvvv

Amanda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have about 6 Caroline G. Necklaces. Lover her stuff, her blog, etc. :)

Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

Sarah Paul said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SO cute! Thanks for sharing. Love those necklaces!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!