Friday, August 26, 2011


The blog list is complete! I hope I did not leave anyone out.  I waited a week to see how many responses I got.  If I forgot you, leave a comment here and I will update the list.  There are TONS of first grade blogs (Which is great, by the way, for me!)!  If you choose to download this list, I ask one thing--please add my website address ( to your blog roll/sidebar.  I would love to have a button for people to "grab," but I have no clue how to create one.  Any takers out there want to make me one for free?

Grab your own copy here! 


mbcialini said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really appreciate this list as a I am new to blogging. Could you add me to the list. I am excited to start building my blog and share my ideas, but I have a lot to learn still. Please follow me too.

marybeth (New Jersey)

Ms. Morgart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This list is amazing!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!! I am teaching second grade this year so if you would liek to list me under second grade, that would be great. I can't wait to share your list and blog with my friends!!
Curls and a Smile

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!